Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Z Fold Cards

One of my favorite blogs is one by Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty. She makes GORGEOUS cards and always has fun new ideas. Her card on October 20th was a Z fold card so I decided to try my own. I didn't have 12x12 inch cardstock so I had to fudge the measurements a bit. Mine started as a 10.5x4 inch paper. Then I scored at 1.75, 3.5, 7 and 8.75. I adhered fun paper to the outside panels and the inside, created a band that is 8.5 inches x 1 inch, stamped some sentiments and voila! 3 super cute cards:

This is a really cute new birthday stamp I bought at Michael's. Only $1!


I was trying to make this one more manly. The sentiment "party" is embossed with silver powder so it's a little harder to see.


This one is also a little less feminine so it could be used for a male birthday card.

No comments:

Post a Comment